Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 27, 2009

RIH'TARD, SKERI HILSON - DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOLOL THE BALD WONDER! LOOK @ THOSE DAMN EDGES? LOLOL!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS LIL DINGY B1TCH STILL DOING BROWN HAIR WITH WET & WAVEY BLACK WEAVES.

Photobucket

I HOPE THIS PR BLITZ WORK OUT FOR YA RIH'TARD. I MEAN... AFTER BEING BOMBARDED WITH THIS IMAGE FROM THE MEDIA...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO TO HANG ON TO YOUR LAST 3 MINUTES? TICK TOCK B1TCH :-D






PLEASE BUY MY RECORD!?? I KNOW I'M ONLY PREDICTED TO SELL 90K BUT I'M THE BEST FOR REAL Y'ALL.


Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I think Chris Brown used to make fun of Rihanna for not having hair and wearing those jet black weaves. She has a bird nest on her head. No hair whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete

As is implied and emphatically stated, this blog is in regards to the lack of talent and all that is the boring cloned puppet rihanna. If it upsets you...... TOUGH...... jaw juggle some ballz bitchez. :-) feel free to comment