Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 11, 2008

TRICKIN' AIN'T EASY

Zimbio Cover

Zimbio Cover

Zimbio Cover




But the young Rihanna – born Robyn Rihanna Fenty – did have her own rebellious phase. When she was 14 she formed her first band with a couple of classmates – and at the same time developed a fondness for the party life. ‘I’d go out and get drunk, but that’s what teenage girls do in Barbados,’ she says. ‘The country’s pretty laid-back about the legal age for drinking. But I never went too over the top. 'I wasn’t exactly in Amy Winehouse mode. I’d seen what alcohol and drugs had done to my dad and I wasn’t going to follow in his footsteps. I knew my limits when I was a kid and I still do. 'If I go to a club, I go for the sounds. I go out to have fun, to dance and laugh at people fighting or dressed like whores. I might have a few drinks, but I don’t get tipsy too easily. I don’t ever get to the point where I want to throw up, can’t stand up straight or say things I’m likely to regret in the morning.’


DID SHE JUST SAY... TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE DRESSED LIKE WHORES???PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Zimbio Cover
Photobucket

Zimbio Cover

But she don't copy nobody huh?


Trickin aint easy -

4 comments:

  1. did u c the whole article? she's trying to downplay the fact she's broke. it's not working. we don't believe you. you need more people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea we seen it. It was sooooo obvious! And that b1tch BEEN needed more people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't u just want to slap this bitch back to the islands? I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuza ho hoooo! im glad you finally put this one up. and dont she got some nerve dissing whores? wow!

    ReplyDelete

As is implied and emphatically stated, this blog is in regards to the lack of talent and all that is the boring cloned puppet rihanna. If it upsets you...... TOUGH...... jaw juggle some ballz bitchez. :-) feel free to comment