Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

IT'S A FUKKIN TITLE/ I HATE DEF JAM ,RIWHORECE & NE-NO!

Leona Lewis, Beyonce, Destiny's Child, FeFe, New Edition & T.I. had singles by these titles FIRST. I bet yall simple b1tches say it's no big deal now that you see your precious alien did the same $h1t! Don't you? Fukk outta here!




PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently some of you have a problem with my comment about Ciara. First & foremost... who gives a fukk.

Now... let's look at this rationally. I am a Beyonce fantard. Yes I like Ciara. I also like Janet Jackson & many other artist. However... if they come for Beyonce I will come for them. That doesn't mean I don't like them. It just means I WILL defend Beyonce. I will NOT respond to your questions after this post... so don't even bother to ask them.

There's rumors going around Ciara is mad at Beyonce claiming she's stealing her style by making a song titled If I Were A Boy. We all know Ciara had a song released in 2007 called Like A Boy. It's a song title not a fukkin' style! My response was for Ciara to calm the fukk down ain't nobody said $h1t when she rocked Aaliyah & Janet's style. I could have went on & on but chose not to. NOT because I couldn't... but because I actually like her & her music AND find myself DEFENDING her on the regular. To top that off... two of the nicest people I've met on YouTube are Ciara fantards.

Now you wanna come on my YOUTUBE channel & talk $h1t? Telling me you'll destroy me IF I say one more thing about Ciara? How exactly would you do that? Are you going to come to my job & tell my boss what I did & get me fired? Are you going to write a stern letter to the Dean of Students @ my school & have me removed from the Deans List? Do you know what a threat does? It makes me WANT to talk about her. And I did by repeating silly azz rumors just to anger you.

Now let's look at the FACTS shall we? FeFe Dobson has a song titled IF I WAS A GUY from her Sunday Love album that was scheduled to be released in September of 2005. The album was never released but several tracks can be found on the net & two of them have official videos.

Do you see where I'm going with this? No one is jacking Ciara's style. PussyCat Dolls just released a song titled If I Was A Man.

Some of you feel the need to "get even". Well I say.. KNOCK YASELVES DA FUKK OUT! But I will not retaliate by downplaying Ciara's contribution to the music industry... anymore. I've done it once to make a point. But I won't do it again because the simple fact is... she probably didn't even say dat $h1t! And by me responding to it makes me look foolish by believing some $h1t on the internet when there's no PROOF.

If your questions have NOT been answered in this post... too muthafukkin bad! They won't be!

And IF you come for ME... well you already know how I get down.

NOW ON TO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS!


I think THE WHOLE RUMOR FIASCO was a ploy to get Bey fans & CiCi fans to beef & not support one another, as we tend to do.... so this big headed ho can come in wit dat wack azz single she's releasing next month & get some shine. If we're divided the $h1t might work. I SAID SOME SHINE NOT DO BIG THINGS! Yeah it took me a few days to figure it out... but i did... & the $h1t not gone work wit me. I don't believe CiCi said it. It makes no sense. I admit they almost had me, but they didn't get far! Def Jam knows wit Beyonce Ciara & Britney out @ the same time her ho azz gone fade into the background where she belongs


WELL WOULD YOU LOOK @ THIS $H1T!!! THIS B1TCH ST
AY COMING FOR THE LADIES! NE-NO I HATE YOUR WACK AZZ. & THIS IS NOT A RUMOR BUT FACT!

AP: Did you ever want to do the kind of R&B that 1990s groups like Jodeci, Shai and Silk did?

Ne-Yo: I definitely had a respect for that kind of R&B. That was an era when I thought R&B was real. 'Cause for a minute R&B was very phony.

AP: What do you mean?

Ne-Yo: I don't wanna name any names right now. You're gonna get me in trouble. But you know what I'm talking about. There was an era when R&B wasn't hot. ... The whole hip-hop/R&B era just kinda threw me for a loop. Around early 2000 when every song kinda sounded like (one note repeated). Like for real, one note the whole song? That never made sense to me. 'Cause like, if you're gonna rap — rap. If you're gonna sing — sing. Don't try to do this combination hybrid of the two of them that sounds like (garbage). I didn't dig it. I just never got into it.

Who was on & poppin' in 2000? Hmmm... let's look at the list.

  • TLC No Scrubs won 2 Grammys - writers rec'd Grammys as well - 2 of the women of Xscape Tiny & Kandi won 4 writers credit. Did they do a No Scrub tour of all things media???
  • Mary J. Blige
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Whitney Houston
  • Faith
  • Destiny's Child
  • Brian McKnight
  • R. Kelly
  • Erykah Badu
  • Jagged Edge
  • Joe
  • Donnell Jones - this is the one I least understand. How Ne-Yo? Aren't you pretending you're Donnell Jones @ this very moment? Since your very first song right?

AP: And that made you do what?

Ne-Yo: That made me go back to my roots. That made me go back to the R&B I grew up listening to. The New Editions. The Boyz II Mens. Even farther back. The Temptations. The Billy Oceans and Smokey Robinsons. That type of thing. Where it was more about melodies and lyrics that actually had something to say. So I went back to that. So that's where inspiration for the first record came from. And we was real scared with the first record 'cause it didn't sound like what was going on with the radio at the time. Everybody was very much hip-hop/R&B. Everybody was very much Ciara- and Sean Garretted-out. No disrespect to Sean Garrett (writer of Ciara's debut single "Goodies"), but I think he kind of fathered that era. And it was a cool little era for what it was. But it wasn't necessarily for me.

AP: What part of your music do you feel is really under-appreciated?

Ne-Yo: I honestly don't feel that it's my music that's under-appreciated. I think that it's me that's under-appreciated. As an artist, period. 'Cause I look at it like — OK, two multiplatinum albums. Yeah. Grammy. Two years in the game. I won my first Grammy off my second album, right? Multiple, multiple No. 1s for myself and for other people. However, (I've) never seen the cover of Vibe magazine.puke Never seen the cover of People magazine. puke Never seen the cover of, you know, Rolling Stone magazine.puke And won't. 'Cause these people feel that for whatever reason, because I'm a fully functional adult and not a heroin addict, that I won't sell magazines.


B1TCH CRY ME A RIVER & SHUTDAFUKKUP!!!!!!! Mc Lyte - Hot Damn Ho (Shut The Eff Up!).mp3 - MC Lyte WE KNOW WHY YOU'RE REALLY MAD HO! laughpoint




quoting sum1:
"I wrote Irreplaceable, why don't people love me? MAMA!"neyo b1tch azz "I wrote Irreplaceable, why don't people love me? MAMA!"shutthefukk up!!!

Good look Fab!!!


Zimbio Cover




But it's too late for ya boy...




Ne-YoR&B star Ne-Yo is following in the footsteps of Eminem by planning a movie based on his life story.

The singer/songwriter - who has been involved in the moviemaking process and will star in the film - likens the project to Eminem's 2002 movie 8 Mile, which was based on the rapper's own rise to fame.

Ne-Yo tells Rap-up.com, "We are putting together the (film) right now as we speak, as a matter of fact. The name of the movie is Venice Beach and basically it's going to be my 8 Mile, loosely based on (my) life, but not really."

Ne-Yo previously tested his acting skills with an appearance in 2007's Stomp the Yard.

(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)


OOOOOHHHH LET ME GUESS??? IT'S ABOUT ALL THE SONGS YOU'VE WRITTEN FOR OTHERS? shutthefukk up!!!B1TCH?

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Smoka! I knew you wasn't trying to get at Ciara. But somebody mad at you girl! Have you been on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u clear that up

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz i wuz gona bust u in yo head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL U SO DAMN SILLY!

    Yea goodies I seen it. But I would be the same way if someone said some slick $h1t bout Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. Wut if it iz true? Wut if she is going on about Beyonce? fuck the lil she man! I just heard this dumb tramp on the radio saying Ciara said it! old cock diesel looking bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no! not burst n the head lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo smoke im so pissed of about this shyt you. I cant even see straight.ugh!! I betchu ten grand Rihanna bitch ass is behind this shit too. she soo low down and dirty i hope da bitch get deported he fucking ugly fukkin shitt....i cant even give a good cuss out anymore because of her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know them stupid muthafukkas are most definitely behind it! It's obvious NOW. That big head b1tch bout to get her feelings hurt! & I'm gone laugh my azz off!

    & on another note.... I'm really trying to be cool & understanding but SOME people take shit too muthafukkin far thinking I'm nice, when I'm really really not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mealy! LOL you really made me think & I've now calmed down for real for real :-D I won't say another word on the matter. Well of course I'm gonna fukk wit Riwhorece & her fans about it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW Neyo, u make beautiful music but evryone know your gay....all of you song , 100000% is about loving a women...seriously....its so obvious that he's trying to clear his name...i think neyo just madd cuz he cant be an stage with a big muscular man, shakin and jiggle his butt lololololol lol im just playin (slightly)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOLOLOL not shaking & jiggling!!! :-D

    *dead*

    ReplyDelete
  12. ne-yo getting reckless! some body going to slap him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh please ne-yo shut the hell up & suck a egg

    ReplyDelete

As is implied and emphatically stated, this blog is in regards to the lack of talent and all that is the boring cloned puppet rihanna. If it upsets you...... TOUGH...... jaw juggle some ballz bitchez. :-) feel free to comment