Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 29, 2009

BET: HURT MY SPIRIT... MY SOUL








BEYONCE TRIBUTE WAS APPROPRIATE & BEAUTIFUL. AVE MARIA (HAIL MARY) IS A PRAYER...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BEST R&B FEMALE

VIDEO OF THE YEAR.. SINGLE LADIES

questlove damn. it takes balls to sing "Ava Maria" 10 mins after "Turn My Swag On" school this ignant negros B i see you!


I can't even go through THAT BET koonfest again! I just can't

go to the side & read my Twitter if you want my reactions & feelings.

I'll leave you with this though...




"I have the best fans in the world! I know ya'll ride or die for me and I know ya'll stay on the internet, checkin' all them haters. I know ya'll fight for me. And I love you and will always give you 100 percent!"


Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Kiss Kiss Kiss ohmy ohmy ohmy HOUSTON!? WE HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE QUEEN HERSELF TO SKULLDRAG THESE IGNANT H0ES!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I hate BET
    why those bicthes are alkin shit about bey performance?

    ReplyDelete

As is implied and emphatically stated, this blog is in regards to the lack of talent and all that is the boring cloned puppet rihanna. If it upsets you...... TOUGH...... jaw juggle some ballz bitchez. :-) feel free to comment