Ok... um Whitney's back (although on NecoleBitchie sum1 referred to her makeup as casket ready. *don't laugh*)
Things I've yet to touch upon over the past few weeks...
I'm not understanding how they can take meticulous notes on Beyonce, yet not profit from MUSIC & all it's trappings positively & literally.
B1tches sucked in caught up & spat out. What's a guy/girl to do?
Did she just wake up & say... I'm wearing pearls... lots & lots & lots of pearls. & boots & claws with weave piled higher than Kid?
Hiding the balding temples @ first... but in the above pictures she then committed to the bald is bad & bold theory... just ask Amber.
$h1t he did it...
Oh! There's Alicia...
& coinkindinkily... him
WELL DAMN!!!This b1tch is actually bald under that wig. Like DAMN HOMIE!!!
YOU EVEN HURT THE BALD HEADED HAPPY HOOKER OF DEAF JAM'S FEELINGS WIT DIS $H1T...
& YOU! WITH YOUR STABLE OF IRRELEVANT SINGERS ('cept for Pink... luvvv her)
Single ladies: Why Kelly Clarkson’s new song sounds a lot like Beyonce’s Halo
If you’ve been listening to the radio lately, it’s possible you’ve heard the soaring strains of Already Gone, the newest single off All I Ever Wanted. It’s very likely that you thought you’d heard the epic song before, albeit in a slightly different form. Kelly Clarkson collaborated with Ryan Tedder on the track, a dramatic ballad driven by a pounding heartbeat, twinkly piano and swooping strings. Unbeknownst to Clarkson, Tedder used suspiciously similar elements when he produced another recent mega-hit, Beyonce’s Halo.
“Ryan and I met each other at the record label, before he was working with anyone else,” Clarkson begins, gritting her teeth. “He’s from Oklahoma, I’m from Texas; we got along really well and had some of the same influences. We wrote about six songs together, four or five of them made the album. It was all fine and dandy. I’d never heard of a song called Halo. Her album came out when my album was already being printed. No-one’s gonna be sittin’ at home, thinking ‘Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyonce and Kelly the same track to write to.’ No, they’re just gonna be saying I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, ‘I don’t understand. Why would you do that?’”
The palpably frustrated Clarkson claims she “fought and fought” to try and prevent her label from releasing Already Gone as her third single, out of respect for Beyonce.
“In the end, they’re releasing it without my consent,” she sighs. “It sucks, but it’s one of those things I have no control over. I already made my album. At this point, the record company can do whatever they want with it. It’s kind of a shitty situation, but.… You know, you learn.”
Ms. Jay-Z has been called out by two different R&B ladies for not writing songs she claims are hers. According to Rap-Up magazine, Chrisette Michele revealed that Beyonce’s hit single “Ego” was originally meant for her own album “Epiphany” but she decided to hand it over to the Queen B. And here is the shady part: The track is credited to producer Elvis Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Harold Lilly … not vocal Goddess Chrisette. (Update: Beyonce was not mentioned by Christette as a writter on “Ego” when offered the song, which she turned down but did not write).
Rico said to Michelle, “I did ‘Radio’ and ‘Scared Of Lonely,’ but I co-wrote ‘Scared Of Lonely’ with Solange, Lashawn Daniels, and Crystile.” Wait … you didn’t say Beyonce, Rico? But ASCAP has her name on the song’s credits. You little sneaky wig-wearing diva. All it takes is a few measly scraps of your millions, and these folks are happy to give you a good track.
I mean you ARE Beyonce ... throw a dog a bone, bitch.
BUT THEN WE GET THIS...
"FOR ARTIST WHO WRITE & PRODUCE... FOR EXAMPLE BEYONCE... IT WAS A TEAM EFFORT" SURPRISE SURPRISE!
someone compiled a list...
1. No beef with Jay” “one blood”
2. “Got a hook from Faith, no verse from Jay
I guess on Westside Story he thought I spit in his face” “Westside Story”
3. “Dre told me he ain’t doin “Detox,” this his only run
Ma$e comin back, and Hovi done” “No more fun and games”
4 “It’s “Me & My Girlfriend” like 2Pac and them
Jay-Z and Beyonce, or Bobby and Whitney “Special”
5. “Rap critics politickin, wanna know the outcome
“Ready to Die” “Reasonable Doubt” and “Doggystyle” in one “Dreams”
6. “Make the club R.O.C. without Timberland boots “Higher”
7.”I was gassed up, Murder Inc., Roc-A-Fella passed up”
8. “It took me a little while but I am now understandin
Jay ****ed up in the first round when he picked olowankandi” “Memp Bleek Iz”
9. “Oh, that boy colder than Hova unless he sober” “300 Bars”
10. “And ain’t nobody tryin to take Beyonce from Jay
But I know a ***** named Superhead he ****ed back in the day” Wouldnt Get Far”
11.”Took you to award shows, there go Jay right there”
12.”Bangin “The Black Album,” track #1
she like that Jay ****, that’s her favorite” “Around The World”
13. “Behind the back to Nas he alley oop to Jigga” “Why U hate The Game”
14. “Niqqas show me love in the hood like i was HOV down Flushing” “State Yo Name”
15. “The day Jay retire I’ma park next to the throne, in a Maybach on gold wires, yeah “Hands On The Pump”
16. “Cuz he know Jay-Z departed
And these other rap labels know don’t feed they artists
Talkin blueprint **** you got three garages
Gettin money off Roc like little E and carter”
17. “And 2Pac was in jail the day you called to hit him up
I wouldn’t be outside 40/40 bumpin ‘Jigga What’”
18.”I’m the king, and you better respect it
All I need is Beyonce, and a Roc-a-fella necklace”
19. “I’m the golden boy, and I’m making Hova noise
Got the whole world clapping, just like the Nolia Boys”
20. “I told ‘em bomp, slow down baby
Got to get this **** firm like Foxy, NaS and AZ
She said ‘**** you,pay me
So I left her in AZ
That’s what I get for letting her listen to my Jay-Z”
21. “*****, I’m number one, motherfukka bar none
Who else kick knowlegde outside of Hova and the God Son”
22. “U gon make me/ make Jay lose his cool” “Feel It In The Air”
23. “Too much West coast dikc lickn, remember Jay-Z? “1-800-Homicide”
24. “No Em, no Dre, I’m the hottest since Jay” “Get Up”
25. “Cause I’m the man behind the Roc like Kanye West”
26.”A pimp like 50, the niqqa to leave you broke ma
6 in the mornin, you stretchin on the sofa
singin ain’t no niqqa like Foxy Brown and Hova” “Compton to Fillmoe”
27. “I’m runnin the ROC, not Jay, Dame Dash of Hoffa” “Jackin 4 Beats”
28. “Who the fuk holdin me? i was just waitin ’til HOVA leave
wit my eyes on the thrown that belong to me” “Round Here Freestyle”
29. “yeah its me and young cass til hov come back” “Aim Ya Gunz”
30. “Throw Jay-z in the pot, mix em with ren
or O.J on the rocks, mix em with gin
whatchu got? the westcoast riding again” “82 Days”
31. “i found out it was a hard knock life without asking Jay” “Duck Down”
32. “Fake king of new york, U aint Jay z” “soundscan”
33. “Me, Em and 50 racin’ this rap siht is basic I followed that Jay siht” “We Aint”
34. “The kings comin’, no I’m not Jay-Z” “One Blood Remix”
35. “Not the rap martyr, or the second rap Carter” “for My gangstaz”
36. “niqqa I’m about a dollar, what the fuk is 50 Cent?
When Jay said it, I didn’t know what it meant” “100 Bars”
37. “used to push that rock like Jay Hov” “Red Bandana”
38. “then this marcy-project niqqa came and stole the crown” “Im a soldier”
39. “But Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt” “Just a lil Bit freestyle”
40. “Who had the hottest chick in the game, wearin they chain
Mr. H to the Izzo, Nas and Hurricane” “too Much”
41. ” cuz ain’t nobody movin units but Jay, pimp Juice and Us” - Down 4 my *****s freestyle
43. “I used to have visions of retiring like Jigga” “Du Rags
44. “He in a vest with a hoodrat from Marcy with a tattoo of Jay-Z name on her chest” “Its So Hard”
45. “Im classic like Detox & Blueprint 2″ “Get Yo Money”
46.”Yall thought it was over when Hova retired” “Get Yo Money”
47. “Make the world feel like the niqqas before 2pac Shakur Christopher Wallace & Shawn Corey” “Dont Push Me…”
48. “… He aint teach Jigga how to rhyme” “Juice freestyle”
49. “Im going to same place Jay-z went Fredrico & Pico” “100 Bars”
50. “Hov retired but Compton still pushin Roc” “On & On”
51. “I came to see chicks shake they ass like Beyonce so let me be Hov 4 a min.”
52. “All I gotta do is hit her wit a Jay-Z line like u deserve to be my sunshine”
53. “Biggie Smalls is the illest so is pac Jay retired i wonder if nas gon drop” “Unbeliveable freestyle”
54. “i kno they sayin y u gotta mention Jay” “State Yo Name”
55. “First Jay & Beyonce then Nas & Kelis” “A Week Ago Part 2″
56.”u 36 And U Still Rappin Uhh, Im 26 And Homie So Iz Da Dubz” “one Blood”
57.”So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga” Game on ‘Hustlers’
58. “Im ready to die Without a reasonable doubt” “The Documentary”
59. “In ‘99 i studied +The Chronic+ inside out,
a Doggystyle for breakfast, lunch was Reasonable Doubt ” “im A Soldier freestyle”
60. “Shouldnt been influenced by Calvin Broadus, Nasir Jones & Shawn Corey” “Pain In My Life Remix”
61. Yo Jay what it do niqqa, i done rocked enough fellas,to be u niqqa,i got the 40/40,they my 2 jigga’s”
62. The word n!gger, is nothing like *****
Don’t sound **** alike, like Game like Jigga
63.”I was more hood then suge, had more rocs then Jay
more scars on my face then the original scarface, or the homeboy scarface.”
64. “i need more than 60 seconds i aint Hov”
- Hot 2Nite (Remix)
65.”Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay”
66. “He ain’t Nas, ain’t B.I.G., ain’t Jigga” 300 bars
67. “”Pushing the rock, nah this ain’t no subliminal Jay
The summer too hot, and I want the winter to stay” Dear Summer
68.”"I’m fly like a Hummingbird on a tree top
The new Hov, the new B.I.G., the new ‘Pac, I need three spots”
69. “”Ask a Jay-Z fan about Big Daddy Kane, don’t know em, Game gon show em” - Games Pain
70. “”She call me Jay I call her B we getting married to the streets” - Camera Phone
71. “”The kings coming, no i’m not Jay-z/ too many *****s hate me, but they scared to face me” 1 blood remix
72. “So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga” Make The World Go Round
73. “”I hear the crowd callin my name Game, Game
but i’m not one so don’t try to play me
and this goes from Gucci Mane to Jay-Z” - Laugh
74.”hip hop is soft since the Roc-A-Fella break up/and i don’t do subliminals I just pick Jay up” - Walk in the streets
75.”I’m that six figga *****/who got the word from KRS-One and stole the Blueprint from Jigga” - Feels Good
76.”They say at Summer Jam i turned it out/but Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt” - Just a lil bit (G-Unit Diss)
77.”"We on that same elevator goin down, Dodger fitted got that Hova lean so they don’t notice me” - Down & Out (mixtape version)”
um... SECURITY!!!! We have a warning level orange on stalker 2512! This is NOT a drill!!!
Beyonce attends the Show Your Helping Hand press conference at the United Center on Friday (July 17) in Chicago, Illinois.
The 27-year-old singer announced her partnership with General Mills and Feeding America to help deliver more than $3.5 million meals to food banks around the country.
Beyonce & Julius out & about... LOL