Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CONFESSIONS OF A HOTHEAD



My family & friends tried to tell me bout Obama. But I didn't listen. I was hurt & disappointed that he never seemed to talk bout "our" issues. I thought he was scared & therefore didn't garner my support. I also refused to vote for McCain... Although I thought Palin was getting the short end of the stick in her treatment by the media. Anywho... I decided I would vote ONLY because it was a historic moment. Plus the fact it would be my very first Presidential election.

But then... he gave the speech. Oh my damn!!! I was wrong all along! That ladies & gentlemen, is what opened my eyes! PhotobucketI AM SO GLAD I VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so frickin' proud to be an American right now!

YES WE CAN!







THEN I HEARD THE RADIO! OH MY DAMN! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!?! BUT IN A BAD YET GOOD WAY? CAN'T REALLY EXPLAIN IT, BUT I WAS HAPPY & SAD SIMULTANEOUSLY. THEN THE SECOND VERSE CAME ON. REMOVED ALL RESERVATIONS OF GUILTY ELATION. OMFG IS RIGHT B!Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"HITTIN' MC's LIKE AAAYOOGIT" lady of rage
Photobucket to the background for you non-talents... as I've stated before.. Photobucket

.PhotobucketPhotobucket

LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!


thanks 4da gifs haze

No comments:

Post a Comment

As is implied and emphatically stated, this blog is in regards to the lack of talent and all that is the boring cloned puppet rihanna. If it upsets you...... TOUGH...... jaw juggle some ballz bitchez. :-) feel free to comment